Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Henry, The Animal Travel Agent!

Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen.




My name is Henry, the orangutangle. Welcome to my Animal Travel Agent.

I used to be a travel agent, so I have opened up shop on Moley's old desk to earn some extra money. I have been very busy.

The Twins have booked a holiday to Fiji, Willow wants to go to Tanzania to see her cousin. Of course I get the most business from BJ Tiger - he is very adventurous, I have booked him onto an African Safari next week.


Excuse me for a moment please...
"
"Good afternoon ladies and gentlemen. Henry's animal travel agent!

Yes, hello Fluffy, snorkelling in Bhutan, yes I can arrange that..."

Love Henry x

2 comments:

  1. snorkelling in bhutan.
    henry really can you snorkel in bhutan?

    ReplyDelete
  2. whats your commission fee?

    ReplyDelete