Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Moley meets Pippa Pear

(heeee heeeeehheeeeeehhhee heeee hheeeee heeee):








Oh helloooo! You must be Moley!
I'm Pippa Pear.









Oh yes hello?!








Mmmmooaammmmm.

Just let me take off all my layers. I'm so sorry I'm late! I've never been to this tube before!





Good afernoon Pippa Pear. My name is Moley.


Hello Moley. So nice to meet you. My aren't you handsome. Now let's begin ...






Mmmmm. Mmmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm. Mmmmmmm.






I must say Moley you are very impressive. We have had 800 applicants and I have never been so impressed in all my life.




Oh thank you Pippa Pear. That is very kind. Please just hurry up and give me the job. Now I better put all my layers back on before I go outside. Good afternoon Pippa Pear.









(heeee heeeeehheeeeeehhhee heeee hheeeee heeee)

Love Henry.

1 comment:

  1. Henry its as if you were there! That is exactly how it all went! wow you are good!

    ReplyDelete